Well, you’ll be surprised to know this situation is encountered frequently by many users when their business promotions are put on hold due to some unwanted software.
Google understands the ill effects of delayed product promotion on your business, which is why it provides the mechanism to fix Google Ads disapproved for malicious or unwanted software to ensure your business keeps on running at a smooth pace.
So, let us find out what is this mechanism all about, and what all are the steps needed to restore your ads disapproved due to some software issues!!
What are the steps needed to fix Google Ads disapproved for malicious or unwanted software?
You can lose your ads if you use any malicious software or malware which provides unauthorized access to any computer system, device, or network. Further, you can also face disapproval if your ads or destinations do not align with Google’s Unwanted Software policy.
Now, let us discuss how you will be required to take different measures to fix your ad in both of these situations.
- Detection of malicious software
Whenever your ad or website has been attacked by any malicious software, follow the given steps:
- Go to Google Search Console, and see the status of your site. Then, enter the URL of your website, and check its status by clicking on “Add a property”. If you are required to prove that you own this website, then verify your site. Contact your webmaster or web-hosting provider if there are no security issues reported by Search Console.
- After detecting any malicious or unwanted software, you can remove it with the help of instructions and resources provided on Help for Hacked Websites.
- Once you have fixed all software issues in your ad and its destination, submit it for review. You will usually get the response from Google within one business day; however, it may take longer if some complex review is required to be done for your ad!!
- Violation of Unwanted Software policy
You have to take the following steps if your ads or destinations are violating Google’s Unwanted Software policy
- Figure out the ad and destination which are not in compliance with Google’s Unwanted Software policy, and fix them in line with the policy. Make sure you go through the policy diligently, which makes it easier for you to resolve its non-compliance.
- Once you have edited the ad or updated its destination, submit it for review. You will have a response from Google within one business day unless some complex issues are involved in the review.
Note: If you get your ad disapproved for any software issues, don’t let the tension get to you. Take the abovementioned steps, and get your ad approved from Google after fixing Google ads malicious software issues. Thanks for reading!!
Note: Hope you found the information useful on why Google ads suspended. For more such enlightening bits, keep following our blog. Thanks for reading!
In case you want further help our Google Partner Team can help you restore your Google Ads account and If you have any further questions regards to suspension due to Suspicious Payment Activity, you can contact our Google ads suspended team.