Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is known as an organic lead generation strategy that involves web page optimization to boost site rankings on the SERPs. This digital marketing tactic ensures that search engines can understand and crawl your site.
SEO all helps websites provide helpful and valuable content to crawlers and site visitors. The marketing method ensures the site is in good shape by using clean codes and SEO-friendly content that appeals to online users and search engine crawlers. In addition to that, SEO also cultivates inbound links from other sites that dictate link authority and improve site rankings.
- SEO is cost-effective: The labor costs of setting up and managing a PPC campaign are often the same but could be more than SEO.
- SEO is long-lasting: a properly optimized site can ensure high rankings for your site; in turn, this will lead to more traffic and leads.
- SEO stabilizes search engine positioning: With SEO, you get an optimized site with excellent link authority and content that can hold its search engine position.
- SEO is slow: It can take months to optimize a site to start seeing results. With PPC, however, you can get leads almost immediately.
- SEO is ongoing: Your site will never be fully optimized. The good news is that your site rankings will be better in the future and you will be reaping the rewards of SEO.
- SEO is time-consuming: SEO is time-consuming, but you can buy some tools or hire someone to do it for you if your time is better spent elsewhere.